Saturday, June 03, 2006

Everland... The happiest place in Seoul...

Sunday, May 28…

I got up at 7am today to meet up with Sarah, Iris, and Min to go to Everland. Everland is the biggest amusement park in Korea, but I wasn't too impressed by it. It's an awesome place to take your kids, or if you want to take some nice pictures. It has a huge rose garden for the picture fanatics.

We decided to meet at Everland, since we all live in opposite ends of Seoul. I took a subway to Kangnam bus station to take the bus that goes directly to Everland, but I waited at the wrong bus stop, so I missed 2 buses. After asking for directions, I ended up at the right bus stop, so I waited again, but then I didn't realize that there was a line to get on the bus. For that reason, I missed the bus again. I finally got on the bus, which took about 1 hour to get there. We were supposed to meet at 10, but I didn't get there until 11:30.

One thing I did like was the mini zoo that they had there. This was the most memorable part of my day, since I was able to see some tigers. If you didn't know, tigers are my favorite animal. They had some cubs too.

There weren't that many rides for adults there. There were only 2 roller coasters, which were pretty weak, and couple of other rides that I could of rode at a local fair or something. We ended up checking out the whole park, then left about 7:30 to head back to Kangnam to get some dinner. By the time I got home it was about 11pm and I was beat

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assumed the happiest place in Seoul would be a bar. You learn something new everyday... chris

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home