Monday, April 24, 2006

For Sale

I guess my plans of going to Korea in the first week of May is not going to happen. I should have done it sooner, but I just put my truck up for sale last week and I haven't been getting as many responses as I was hoping for. I can't blame anyone but myself for waiting this long, so I have to deal with the consequences. To make this matter even worse, the gas prices went up to over $3.00 per gallon, which is a record high here. That means people are staying away from big cars to avoid the high gas prices, so I just have to find that certain market that are looking for a truck like mine. I've spent a lot of money customizing my truck, but I just want my current loan paid off. I know I will be losing a lot of money, but I don't care at this point.

Hopefully, my luck will change in the next few days and find a serious buyer. I did get a lot of responses, but about 85% of them were scams. I had one guy email me from Nigeria with broken english and wanted to give me $5000 more than what I was asking for. He said he will send me a cashiers check and all I have to do is drop the truck off at some location, then his friends will pick it up. Does he think that I am an idiot? Anyways, needless to say that I didn't sell my truck to him. Well, I have some guy coming by tomorrow to look at it, so hopefully he will bite.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home