Monday, May 22, 2006

Job Interview in Suwon

On Sunday, after church, my cousin and I went out to Suwon to meet up with a friend of my moms that owns a hagwon. We jumped on the bus to go to the subway station, then we got on line 2 subway, then transferred to line 4 subway, then transferred again to a train. Think God my cousin was with me, since I would have got lost, if I was by myself. It took over an hour to get there. Suwon is pretty dead compared to where I live at. It was quiet and more laid back. We went up to the school and met my mom's friend and her daughter. Her daughter is the one that runs the school, so we discussed some options. If I end up working there, then I will only be working 3x a week from 3pm-9pm. I have to see, if it's going to be worth it, since it's a 3 hour commute. I am going to talk to them again on Wednesday to see, if things will work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home