Friday, May 05, 2006

Sillimdong

Sillim-dong is where I will be staying for a few months, until I find a new apartment. I will be looking for a permanent place to stay, once I find a job and everything else. Who knows, maybe I will end up liking Sillimdong and end up staying in this town. I don't know too much about this town, but I was able to find out that it is right next to Seoul University, and it is in central Seoul, so it will be convenient to commute to all parts of Seoul.

I just realized that my departure date is right around the corner. It might be a good idea to start packing. I've been very busy visiting friends and saying my goodbyes. I just got back from San Diego yesterday. I was there for a few days hanging out with a friend. I am suppose to go to Vegas next weekend to see some friends too. I am very fortunate to have some good friends around me. After I sold my truck, my friends drove me around to get what I needed to get done. Also, my buddy Lorenzo let me borrow his truck, until I leave for Korea. I can't think him enough, but I will return the favor. Well, I am off to bed so stay tuned for my next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home