Friday, April 28, 2006

SOLD!!!

I finally sold my truck! Actually, I sold it the day after my last post. The guy agreed to buy it, without even looking at the truck in person. He saw the pictures and committed to buy it. His bank paid off my bank and I will be handing over the keys to him in a few days, once I get the final documents. He was pretty excited about the purchase and couldn't wait to take it home.

That means I am ready to go! I purchased my airline ticket today as well. I bought the one-way ticket, and I will be arriving in Seoul on 5/18 at 5:15AM. I can't wait! Now, I have to pack and decide what I need to take. Hopefully, I will have enough room in my luggage to fit everything I want to take.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey
Greetings from Seoul. Hope you enjoy your stay in Korea. where in korea will you be living? If you got Q's.. email Jennyminsook@hotmail.com. bye jennifer

4:29 AM  
Blogger Seoul Tiger said...

Hey Jennifer, I will be staying in Sillim-dong, next to Seoul University. How far are you from there?

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home