Friday, October 06, 2006

Chuseok Holiday Traffic

I just got back from Jeon Ju, and it's good to be back home. It's a 3 hour bus ride, but it took over 4 hours because of all the traffic. On the way there, I almost got into two accidents. First, we were driving down a one way road when this car, that was parked on the side of the road, pulled out right in front of us trying to make a U turn. The bus driver slammed on the brakes and we all slammed into the seats in front of us. Second, I was in a taxi on my way to my uncle's house when the taxi driver almost rear ends the car in front of us. They were both close calls. Luckily, I made it to my uncle's house safely.

I was in Jeon Ju for 3 days, and it was very relaxing. I didn't really do too much. We went to my grandparent's cemetary and did our prayers. Then, I just ate all the food that my aunt made. I think I gained about 10 pounds from all the food I ate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home