Monday, October 02, 2006

The BEARS are back!

Ever since I can remember, I've been a huge Chicago Bears fan. My all time favorite player is Walter Payton, who played for the bears between 1975 - 1987. I remember watching Walter Payton play in the '85 season and was amazed at his skill. The '85 Bears are considered to be one of the best NFL teams in history.

After the '85 season, they haven't played so well but they are still my favorite team. I am not type to favor the team that are doing good in that particular season. I will always be a Bears fan. Even my high school football teammate, Steve Stenstrom, played for the Bears as well.

Anyways, the Bears had a great start so far, so hopefully they can continue this streak. They are undefeated and are considered as one of the top teams this season. GO BEARS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home