Saturday, September 16, 2006

Television shows

I just had to make a few comments on some of the television shows in Korea. I will tell you about the ones I like, ones that I don't like, and ones that I don't know why it's on tv.

First, I will talk about the ones that I don't know why it's on tv. Why do they have 2 channels that shows people playing online games, such as Warcraft, Lineage, etc. They even have broadcasters that tells you play by play of what is going on. The other game channel shows people competing with each other. They are all dressed up in this jumpsuit with logos on it. They look so serious. I want a refund for those two channels!

Now, the ones that I don't like. I don't like most of them, since they are mostly Korean dramas and a show that has a group of singers, actors, and actresses that are playing some weird games.

The ones I do like are K1 and Pride. I've always been into martial arts, boxing, kickboxing, etc. In the states, it only comes on every once in a while; but in Korea, it is on all the time. Also, there are about 7 English channels that shows American shows, but most of them are old.

I don't know why, but the show " Cheaters " is on all the time here. For those of you that don't know what this show is about, it's a reality tv show that tries to catch people that are cheating on their girlfriends, boyfriends, wives, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home