Friday, September 01, 2006

Summer is over

I start working full time, now, since summer vacation is over for the grammar school students. I've been getting off at 4pm, but now I have to work until 7pm. I was getting use to working until 4pm and doing my private tutors at night and be done by 8pm, but it will not be the case anymore. I did lose one of my tutors last week becasue he moved to Australia, but I picked up 4 adult tutors. That means I will have a full schedule during the week. The only days off will be Wednesday nights and Friday nights, but it looks like Wednesday nights will be filled up too. I went to get a haircut the other day and the lady that was cutting my hair turned out to be my next door neighbor. Apparently, the whole apartment building knows that I am from California and that I am an English teacher. She has a 15 year old daughter that she wants me to tutor. I will definitely leave Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays open to have fun.

I haven't been partying as much lately, since my schedule has been hectic. Also, I've been hanging out with this girl (Ha Young), a lot, that I've met couple of weeks ago. We've spent the last two weekends together. We went to the 63 building and went to the Fish Aquarium.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home