Saturday, September 16, 2006

What's new?

Nothing too exciting has been going on here. I have been working a lot these days, but I am enjoying it. I start my day at 9am and don't finish until 9:30pm. Also, I have to work every other Saturday for couple of hours too. It ruins my whole day, since I have to be there between 12pm to 2pm. Sundays, I am at church for the most of the day, so I don't mind that.

When I am free, I am usually with my girlfriend. I introduced her to you on my last post. We just hit it off right away. We have a lot of things in common, and we have a great time when we are together. The funny thing is, I was never really attracted to Asian girls. All my ex-girlfriends have been Caucasian or what not, but never Asian. When I did meet Asian girls, I just didn't click with them. My girlfriend definitely changed my views.

Also, I finally got my work out equipment, so I can start working out again. I did lose some weight, but I lost a lot of my muscle tone as well. I got a really good deal on a bench press and some weights. They are not that great, but it will do the job. There is very little padding on the bench, so my back hurts when I am using it. Also, I need to buy more weights, since I don't have enough. It's going to suck for the first week, since I am going to be really soar. This is what happens when you don't work out for 4 months.

Until next time, take care.

P.S. Helen, Michelle, Mom... I MISS YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home