Saturday, August 26, 2006

I am still alive

Yes, I am still alive. I moved last Tuesday, and I have been busy trying to get settled in. I am still trying to furnish my place, so it will look like someone is living in it. My bedroom is pretty much done, but I still need to get a desk. Also, I have to get some dishes and other kitchen necessities. It's a hassel to go shopping here, since you have to carry everything back using public transportation. I just found a website that sells everything that you can imagine, so I will look for what I need there and have it delivered. Everything is coming together slowly.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Oooh!! Can I have that website?!? I can't stand shopping here!!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Seoul Tiger said...

Jes, go to www.gmarket.co.kr

You just have to find somebody that reads Korean.

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home