Saturday, August 26, 2006

Baby shower.

No, I am not having a baby shower!

I left a lot of things behind by coming to Korea. Most importantly, I left my family and friends behind. I know my family will always be there for me, as well as my friends. We can always pick up where we left off and continue to live our lives. Other things are material things that can be replaced, so I am not too worried about those.

My sister, Helen/Paris, and Chris will be having a baby soon. Their baby shower is in a few weeks and I will not be able to attend the party for obvious reasons. I regret this very much. My sister is an amazing person. She has some rough edges, but overall she's incredible. She's accomplished a lot in her young life, and I am very proud of her. I can't ask for a better sister.

Luckily, both of my sisters are awesome. My older sister, Michelle, has always been the backbone in our family. Without her, we would not be where we are today. She is someone that I've always looked up to.

I can't believe I am going to be an uncle. I am so excited!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Uncle Ken...has a nice ring to it...

8:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home