Thursday, August 10, 2006

Clubbing on a Wednesday night

I met up with Lexy and Elaina in Kangnam to do some partying. Lexy is Korean American who is originally from New York but living in Hawaii, and Elaina is from Sweden. They were in Thailand for about 6 weeks, and Korea was their final destination before going back home. It was a very fun night. They arrived in Korea on Wednesday night, and they were in Apgujeong doing some shopping. I met them in Kangnam at about 11pm and went to a bar and had some drinks. We left to go to another bar, but ended up at a night club. It's been a while since I've been to a night club, but it was fun. Elaina didn't feel like dancing, but Lexy and I danced the night away. The whole night, they wanted to go to a strip club for some reason. I am not talking about strip clubs of men either. They wanted to see naked women! I am not even sure if it exists in Korea. I am sure there is, but I have no idea where to even look. To be honest, I am not a big fan of strip clubs. I think it's just a waste of money.

Anyways, it was a fun night but I am going to pay for it at work today. I need to get some sleep. I am suppose to meet up with them again, so I will let you know what happens.

I didn't have my camera, but I took a few pictures from my camera phone, which came out horrible.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home