Sunday, August 06, 2006

My vacation

Well, it wasn't much of a vacation. I didn't go anywhere to save money, since I forked out a lot of my money to get in to my new apartment. My place is unfurnished, so I have to buy everything to make it livable. Actually, there's a guy in Suwon that is going back to the states, so he is selling a lot of the stuff I need. I am getting a refrigerator, washing machine, queen size bed, closet, TV stand with 4 drawers, kitchen table with chairs for only 300,000 won ($300). That's a bargain! I still need to get couple more things, but I got the main things that I need. Oh yeah, I still need to get my workout equipment.

Anyways, I stayed local and had a very relaxing week. I didn't do anything on Monday and Tuesday because of my private tutors, but I went out every night after that. One night we went to Kangnam and bar hopped, other night we went out to Ilsan to La Festa, and so on. I had a great time.

This week went by pretty fast. It was so freaking hot and humid here. I am not use to this weather. The humidity is killing me. It's only 85 degrees, but the humidity makes it unbearable. I prefer the California's dry heat than this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home