Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Lounging around...

I haven't done much all week, but just lounged around. I've been searching the internet for a job, but I haven't found anything promising. I did meet up with one of the directors from a English insitute for a possible teaching position, but I will see what happens. Thanks to my cousin Judy, I did pick up a private tutor though, but I am not charging them that much, since they are family.

With an exception of a 45 minute run I did the other day, I haven't worked out since I've been in Korea. I was planning on joining a gym, but it is way expensive here, so I decided not to do it, until I find a job. I am going crazy not being able to lift weights, but I will do other exercises in the meantime. The funny thing is, I am still losing weight! Back home, I ate what was convenient, which consisted of fast foods, or whatever that was quick to make, since I did not have time to make anything. In Korea, the foods are more natural, and they are healthier. Believe it or not, I haven't had a hamburger and fries for 3 weeks, but had rice everyday so far. I am not sick of it yet, so I will eat it, until my body craves for something else. Plus, all the walking I do helps out too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home