Friday, July 14, 2006

Three day weekend.

I have a three day weekend coming up, so I am looking forward to it. Monday is some Korean national holiday that I don't know about, but I just know that I am glad to have a three day weekend. Woring all week and doing my private tutors have drained me a little bit. There are days when I leave my house at 6:30am and don't come home until 11:30pm. The commute, alone, is about 4 hours a day but I have no choice. Using public transportation has its ups and downs, but one thing I do know is that I miss having my own car. Ironically, I am still wide awake and looking for things to do when I come home.

I got off work at 4pm today and went to Jongak, again, to meet up with Charlie. We were suppose to meet at 8pm, but I didn't want to go home since it's out of the way. For that reason, I just came out to Jongak right after work. I am at a PC bang, right now, checking my email and just killing time. I am not sure what we will do tonight, but I am looking forward to having a drink or two or three. I will see how the night goes. If something interesting happens then I will be sure to post it, if I feel that it's appropriate.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Hmmm...you didn't post about your weekend...

Too inappropriate???

2:02 AM  
Blogger Seoul Tiger said...

I plead the fifth!!!

2:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home