Monday, June 19, 2006

Korea vs. France

What a game! I stayed up all night to catch the 4am soccer game. Korea was the underdog and had France being the favorite by a huge margin. France is ranked 8th (I think) in the FIFA rankings and Korea is ranked somewhere in the 30's. The prediction was France beating Korea 5-0, but that wasn't the case. France scored early in the game, but Korea came back towards the end of the game to tie it. The game ended with a score of 1-1.

Also, USA had a tie game as well, so they have a chance to advance to the next round. Another game that was a surprise was Ghana vs. Czech Republic. Ghana made history with their first win at the FIFA World Cup finals as they beat the Czech Republic 2-0.

I am not even a soccer fan, but I am hooked. I don't know what got into me. Anyways, it's 6:20am and I am off to bed. Good night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home