Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th, everybody! I hope everyone have a safe and fun 4th of July back in California. Nothing going on over here, since Korea does not celebrate the 4th.

I have a busy week ahead of me so it should go by pretty past. Also, I think I picked up a another private tutor. This one isn't for English; it's for math. I better sharpen up my math skills.

I made my first American friend today. I was at a bus stop waiting for my bus, and this guy was standing right next to me. I asked him where he was from, and at first he looked at me as if I was speaking a foreign language, then he answered, " Seattle." I told him that I am from California, and he got really excited. We made plans to go out this weekend and check out the night life. He's been in Korea for almost 2 years, so he knows his way around here a lot better than myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home