Friday, July 28, 2006

Interesting Day...

Well, I had an interesting day today. First, my umbrella broke while I was walking down the street to grab a taxi in the pouring rain. Second, someone hi-jacked my ebay account. Third, this recruiter kept calling me, even though I told him to stop calling, then he sent me a rude text message.

I don't usually check my email in the morning, but I decided to check it this morning. When I clicked on my email account, I had over 100 emails. Someone hi-jacked my Ebay account and listed over 100 auctions, which charged my account about $500. Then, I spent 30 minutes trying to figure out what to do. I immediately changed my password, and sent ebay an email. By that time, I was late for work. To make the matter worse, it was pouring rain and my umbrella broke. Then, this recruiter kept calling me all week, even though I told him that I didn't need his services anymore. Today, he called about 10 times while I was in the middle of teaching. I didn't answer the phone, so then he sends me a text message cussing me out. I was furious!!! Here's a guy that I've never met before acting like a dumbass. I had no idea why someone would act like that. I told one of the other teachers, so she decided to call him to find out what his problem was. He even cussed her out! He has no idea who he's dealing with. I should go down to his office and beat his ass, but I refuse to stoop down to his level of stupidity.

Anyways, I was planning on staying home tonight, but I decided to meet up with Charlie, again, to have a few drinks. We are suppose to meet up with other teachers from his school for dinner, then meet up with friends later on tonight. I am sure I am going to do another all nighter.

Good bye for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home