Friday, July 28, 2006

Landis fails drug test

Tour de France winner, Floyd Landis got busted for using steriods. I guess he's going to lose his title. In a way, I don't really sympathize with him, since I have always been aganist using steroids. Being dishonest will always come back and bite you in the ASS. I even lost a friend from this drug years ago. He received a full football scholarship to a division 1 school. A month later, he was found passed out in his room . He was rushed to the hospital and was in a coma for a week, before he died. The autopsy showed that he had a puncture wound on his lower back (lumbar area), which is a spot that is used to inject steroids. This spot is used, instead of the butt, to hide the evidence. They never officially announced what caused his death, but we all knew what had happened.

Well, Lance Armstrong will always be the champion in my book. As you all know, Lance has ruled this sport in his time. He has made history. He's been a great role model as an athlete and as an individual. Even though cycling is not my favorite sport, he's one of my favorite athletes next to Walter Payton and Barry Sanders.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

Lance is definitely the man!!

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home