Thursday, July 20, 2006

Posting pictures

I know some of you have complained that I haven't posted any pictures on my blog lately, so I will try to post them more often. I know some of you can't read and just visit my blog to look at the pictures, so I will try to make it compatible for all of you.

Honestly, I don't carry around my camera, since I try to travel light as possible. Commuting by public transportation everyday and the weather being so hot and humid, I don't like to carry around a bag or anything else. All I need is my wallet and I am good to go. I love my camera, but I should of bought a smaller one that fits in my pocket. I already spent too much money on my current camera, so I am not planning on buying another one. Also, this site takes way too damn long to upload the pictures. I have to post it one by one, which is a pain in the ass. So, for those you that can not read or that do not like to read... Tough Luck!!! Use your imagination!

Why did I even write this post? The non-readers are not even going to read it anyways!

Come back soon...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

If you're going to make us read, you should at least make it interesting!!

And you should be able to upload more than 1 pic at a time...

12:48 PM  
Blogger Seoul Tiger said...

I already have enough complainers! Now, I have to add you on the list!

9:34 PM  
Blogger Jes said...

Well, since I'm already labelled a complainer...you could use some links too.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home