Monday, July 24, 2006

I am MOVING!!!

No, I am not moving back to California. Some of you probably thought that I might be moving back home from the subject title, but I am not going anywhere.

I am moving next month to a bigger place! I signed the paperwork today, so I am all set. This place is awesome! It's only about a 3 minute walk to the subway station, and about a 5 minute ride to my work.

Oh yeah, I should tell you where I am moving to. First of all, let me tell you about the place. It's Villa style apartment with 2 bedrooms, huge bathroom, livingroom, kitchen, and a sunroom. The rent is cheap too. I will turn one of the rooms as my office/gym. It's very expensive to join a gym here, so I plan on getting my own set up. I only need a bench and some weights to get a full work out, so now I can't complain of not being able to workout. It's going to feel good to lift weights, since I haven't lifted for four months. I am set to move in on the 15th of August.

OK, OK... I am moving to Oksu-dong, which is right next to the Han River. It's a perfect place to go jogging. Oksu-dong is in the middle of Seoul, so it's very convenient to get around to different areas of Seoul. It's right off of the Oksu dong station on Line 3.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jes said...

I hate you. Your place is so much better than mine!

10:52 AM  
Blogger Jes said...

Oh, and congrats on finding a place!!

10:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, how did you find your new place? did they make you pay a huge deposit?

2:11 PM  
Blogger Seoul Tiger said...

acThanks Jes!

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home