Sunday, July 23, 2006

Hiking in the rain, again, in Gwanaksan

It seems like everytime I decide to go hiking, it rains. Couple of weeks ago, I got off work early so I went hiking. But it started to rain 3o minutes into the hike. I had a feeling that it was going to rain, so I brought my umbrella. I started off at the main entrance to Gwanaksan and I didn't have a plan of where to go, so I just kept walking. I only hiked for 2 hours and decided to head back home. I usually bring my Ipod when I go hiking, but I didn't bring it this time. It was actually nice to hear the sound of the streams, birds, etc. There weren't too many people hiking that day, so I had the whole mountain to my myself. I had a chance to reflect my past and just to clear my mind of being in Seoul.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home